- ■ Can I connect Meemo to external audio sources?
Meemo provides 3.5 mm (3.5φ) audio jack and Bluetooth connection to output sound to external speakers.
- ■ Can I use screen monitoring with Android and iOS devices? (Miracast)
We can use screen monitoring with Android devices directly. Besides, we can use an Apple Digital AV adapter to connect to iOS devices. Buy it here.
- ■ Can I connect Meemo to Wireless Network?
We can use Meemo as a simplified tablet or to connect with mobiles.
- ■ Can Meemo connect to other devices other than mobiles?
Meemo provides multiple connectivity choices. Mini High Definition Multimedia Link, Mini High-Definition Link, USB Type-C and Micro USB are all supported. In addition, you can use Wireless Network or Bluetooth to connect other devices.
- ■ What image size can be projected by Meemo?
Up to a 120-inch screen image can be projected.
- ■ What is the projector’s resolution?
1920 x 720p
- ■ Can Meemo connect to a Mac?
Meemo supports connection to mac with using an Apple Digital AV adapter. Buy it here.
- ■ Does Meemo have a built-in battery?
No it doesn’t. In order to make Meemo lighter, we use portable charger.
- ■ What types of ports does Meemo support?
Mini High Definition Multimedia Interface, Mobile High-Definition Link, USB Type-C, Micro USB, Wireless Network and Bluetooth are all supported.
- ■ Does Meemo have an internal speaker?
Meemo has a 1.5W internal speaker.
- ■ How many gigabytes storage does Meemo have?
Meemo has 8G storage.
- ■ I want to cancel the order, is it possible?
Alpith endeavors to arrange the dispatch of your order as soon as we receive it. If you have changed your mind about your order and would like to cancel or change it, please email email@example.com as soon as possible, quoting your order number. If your order has already entered the dispatch process, unfortunately, it cannot be changed or cancelled.
- ■ Can I return my order?
Alpith hopes you are happy with your order. If, however, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will fully refund or replace any un-opened and intact product purchased, and any opened product that is found to be defective.
To return or exchange any unopened and intact Meemo product purchased via the Alpith Website due to change of mind, simply ensure that:
- Products are unopened, intact and un-used.
- Products are sent back within 7 calendar days from the time you receive your product(s).
- Your proof of purchase along with the reason for return / order number is included in the return.
Failure to meet with these conditions will result in an exchange or refund being denied.
Refunds will be processed in the same form that you originally paid for your order as soon as possible upon receipt of the returned products. The total value of the refund will equal the payment made for the products purchased, excluding shipping and any other relevant fees.
- ■ Can I return opened / used product?
Regrettably, we cannot offer a refund or exchange any product has been opened and used unless the product is defective. If you believe the product is defective in any way (no images, no functions), you may request an exchange of opened product.
- ■ How do I return a defective product?
To arrange the return for a defective product, please contact our Customer Support Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include in your email address, your name, order number and name of product, along with the reason you believe the product is defective. Upon receipt of your email, a customer support representative will email you a return Code (authorization number) and inform you where to send the defective product.
Alpith will exchange a defective product, if it is found there was a production error. If it is found that the product is defective, the product will be replaced (the same size and value of the original product ordered) and the exchange shipping will be paid for by Alpith. If it is found that the product is NOT defective, the customer will be charged the shipping fees.